The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Fun & Games / Magic the Gathering Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/if-youre-unlikely-to-play-it-anymore-ill-take-23290198.aspx

Subject:  Re: Selling old cards Date:  11/11/2005  2:33 PM
Author:  TheDrake2 Number:  1114 of 1128

If you're unlikely to play it anymore, I'll take whatever you've got off your hands. Cash or trade for old Magic - 3rd. Ed., Homelands, The Dark, Ice Age - I've got maybe 800 cards or so that I've combed through and set the rares aside, so let me know if there's anything specific you might need that I might have.

Cool, as I am very sure that I would not have a use for it in the future. I'll look to find out what I have, probably just a few starters and let you know. What are some of the cards that you would be willing to offer in Magic? I am a fan of black and white.

I am trying to remember how to have someone contact you via email directly, but I cannot remember. I think that you can check a box below when you reply to this post, and it not post it, but will email directly to me. I'll try sending this to you as well as posting.

The Drake
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us