The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Need help with house problem Date:  12/12/2005  11:54 PM
Author:  virvid Number:  81898 of 127613

Thank you Phil.. I made an appointment with a real estate attorney today. Our son is a CPA and we also have our own CPA and we are getting mixed info so hopefully will straighten out the forms for gifts etc. I was under the impression a 2nd home had to be more than a mile away. We certainly weren't taking any profit out of the house. WE refinanced it twice to keep the payment low for the kids. They were making the mortgage payment most of the time however, we did make the payment a few times. Thank you for your kind reply.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us