The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / All Stocks Think Tank

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/okthe-market-is-looking-too-juicy-today-i-had-23451704.aspx

Subject:  Re: Calypso Wireless Date:  12/20/2005  11:07 AM
Author:  dlbuffy Number:  145 of 157

Ok....the market is looking too juicy today. I had to pick up some more shares of CLYW. I had planned to do it at .45, but with the news of the aquicision(?) finalized I decided to just pick em up at .50.

Now, in the interest of full disclosure, I had to close out of two losing positions to get the money. I took a 45% loss in GTW and a 7% loss in Jones Soda. The Jones thing was just because I couldn't wait...I still am not sure what was wrong with my purchase of GTW...I thought for sure they'd hit $6 again when I bought...but no such luck.

So that means I am betting on getting all of that loss back with the investment in CLYW and in the addition to my SIRI position. (BTW - the media has been on a total smear campaign on SIRI the last couple of days so the stock has dropped back to buying range for me)(More on that on the SIRI board.)

Do your own DD and remember that when others are running scared there may be bargins out there.

Buffy (who is off to the SIRI board to see if his ideas hold water...)
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us