The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Education, Jobs & Professions / Self-Employed Fools


Subject:  Re: Insurance Date:  12/29/2005  11:03 AM
Author:  glennandpaige Number:  11871 of 15018

If you are not having a store where people come into, your needs will be different. However, a good BOP (Business Operations Policy) should help you out. Generally will cover liability (if you mess up someone's stuff, burn down their house, etc). Ours costs about 900 a year. We also have to carry Errors and Omissions Insurance (1400 a year). Don't know if you would need that or not, but I would definitely check it out. It's for mistakes/errors, stuff like that.

Good luck.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us