The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Loss of Job Date:  1/25/2006  10:12 PM
Author:  catscanner Number:  83008 of 127745

My kids have no "job" but many years I have had to file taxe forms for the capital gains accrued on mutual funds. I calculate if it's better for me to claim it or them, some years it's me, others' it's them.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us