The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Earned Income for Roth Date:  2/11/2006  10:22 PM
Author:  pauleckler Number:  49906 of 88532

When the income is reported on a W-2, yes. I would go for it.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us