The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Health & Fitness / Headache Help & Commiseration

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/hi-thanks-for-the-info-about-the-sinus-headaches-23729457.aspx

Subject:  Re: daily stress headaches Date:  2/19/2006  10:56 PM
Author:  chicagocubs Number:  268 of 274

Hi,

Thanks for the info about the sinus headaches. I saw my doctor a week ago and he gave me a trial of a nasal spray because he said my sinuses looked inflamed. It hasn't really helped, but it is for 20 days so maybe that will start helping.

He is an ok doctor, but on this he doesn't seem to pay much attention. He suggested I try the spray and if that doesn't work use 3-6 advil. I flat out told him that I thought that was a bad idea since taking 2 excedrin every 4 hours made it stop working after 4 months.

A freind told me about a clinic in Chicago that specializes in headaches, the Diamond clinic, but it is not covered under my health plan. I think my first step if they persist will be to find a doctor that deals with headaches in my plan. If that doesn't work, I'll see how much the clinic in Chicago will cost me.

Wm
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us