The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investment Analysis Clubs / All Stocks Think Tank

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-still-dont-get-this-companywell-i-get-23814719.aspx

Subject:  Re: Calypso Wireless Date:  3/9/2006  9:02 PM
Author:  dlbuffy Number:  152 of 157

I still don't get this company...well I get it...but for some reason it is SOOO far off the radar.

Here is new info:
"The Calypso C1250i WiFi-GSM Dual Mode VoIP cellular phone will be demonstrated on T-Mobile -Deutsche Telekom DT mobile network and the ASNAP(TM) Session Controller (ASC(TM)) to global mobile carriers & ISP's at the CTIA Wireless 2006," says Alessandro Valenti, Vice President of Research & Development of Calypso Wireless Inc.

Mobile users will be able to download the Calypso Seamless Fixed-Mobile Convergence (SFMC) ASNAP(TM) software on to Hewlett Packard HPQ iPAQ(TM) or Dell DELL AXIM(TM) PDA's to enjoy the benefits and savings of seamless connectivity.

This means not only cell phones. The sofware can be used on PDA's. That is amazing. No?

Well, I guess the $0 for revenues may have something to do with it. The owe about $1.3 mill in debt after you account for their current cash and equipment. Not sure why there is no money in cost of goods sold since they signed a few contracts this year.

The drop over the last few months has me sitting at a pretty large (%) loss, but not a large $$ cause of the penny price. It would seem to me that if they did manage a few more contracts next year, they would be a prime buyout oportunity.

Oh well.

Buffy
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us