The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Convince me to put money into a ROTH Date:  3/29/2006  8:12 AM
Author:  Dullchisel Number:  50774 of 88543

DC, you stated: [w]e can both contribute based on her wages and I intend to do so....

I thought that you could only contribute to an IRA if YOU have income greater than or equal to your contributions. How does your wife receiving income mean that you can contribute?


Mike ..
See Spousal IRA

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us