The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Bonds & Fixed Income Investments


Subject:  T bills and AMT Date:  7/20/2006  1:57 AM
Author:  blearynet Number:  17596 of 36218

Is it likely that moving money from a taxable money market account to T bills (because of living in a high-tax state) would trigger having to pay alternative minimum tax if we were close in this past tax year? I can't seem to figure this out.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us