The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: efile - suggestions/advice? Date:  7/20/2006  4:17 PM
Author:  wrjohnston91283 Number:  87883 of 127547

if the tax return is wrong due to the accountant's errors

If the tax return is wrong, then the OP nor the preparer should be signing and filing it, as they know that there are mistakes.

I'm surprise that a CFP would be doing income taxes...generally they partner with a CPA firm to have them do it, or simply say "we only advise on tax issue, not prepare the returns"


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us