The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Trading in Retirment A/C Date:  8/6/2006  10:22 PM
Author:  Watty56 Number:  52976 of 88533

I'm not particularly recommending it, but you might want to consider using a Roth IRA for this if you have one so that you don't end up paying taxes on it as ordinary income when you are retired.

... Taxes will be significant on short term trading....

Only if you are successful :)


Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us