The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-do-not-believe-that-you-are-able-to-translate-24453760.aspx

Subject:  Re: Don't worry about boomers killing the market Date:  8/10/2006  6:18 PM
Author:  Goofyhoofy Number:  53075 of 75802

I do not believe that you are able to translate english, no matter how clearly stated.
This is because you and your ilk have nothing but agendas running through and ruining your thought processes. Instead of being unthinking in your responses, stop salivating at the bell and consider your own circumstances of non-knowledge.
You are ungrounded as to this matter and therfore incapable of rendering an opinion which will influence any one other than those of your economic theocracy. I can hear the chant, "Pillory the Liberals!"
The repetition of dunder headed ideations do not impress. It just causes vast sorrow for someone who reviews proclamations of such impressive educational credentials as in your bio.
You must be a prodigal son of those institutions. Go back and beg for forgiveness.

What the hell are you talking about?

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us