The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

CAPS / CAPS Feedback

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/caps-and-avant-garde-art-24469210.aspx

Subject:  CAPS and Avant-Garde Art.. Date:  8/15/2006  11:29 AM
Author:  TMFBreakerDan Number:  1612 of 8073

Hey Gang,

Been too busy to dogpile into my CAPS, but took a look and have to say I remain blown away...

I am using this service to monitor my stocks, to select new ones and to double check the reasoning behind the ones I own.

As the resident loon-enthusiast, I have to say I judge CAPS like I judge Avant-Garde art - by the sense of awe the piece inspires. This service is just incredible. It captures the excitement, sport, fun and joy of the stock market - but with respect. It is Maximum Foolishness -a spectacular tool to harness the power of community intelligence for the greater good. And, from the perspective of branding, the imagery, layout, look, feel, usability, coherence, consistency are all beyond rock solid. If some of my stocks handled their brands as well as this, I'd be rich... er.

Today, my mind started racing with thoughts of all the friends I have that I'm confident will pay to use this service.

My Foolish pride is now reaching dangerous levels. I feel like I'm staring out into a Japanese Ocean in the 1960's and about to watch Godzilla rise up... wearing a great big jester CAP.

With What I Hope is Constructive Cheerleading,

Wanting to Contribute Now Even More than Before,

The Ultimate Foolish Fan,

Breaker Dan

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us