The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  457 F Defered Compensation Date:  8/26/2006  4:52 PM
Author:  coban Number:  53345 of 88775

I have a 457 F Defered Compensation Plan with my current employer that will mature in about another year. It will be a lump sum distribution. Can I roll this over into another type of account our do I have to take the total distribution and pay taxes on it all at that time. If I have options what might they be? I do not want to have to pay taxes on the total amount upon distribution.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us