The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks U / Usana Inc.

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/re-cc-today-i-think-all-is-well-i-noticed-the-24713992.aspx

Subject:  Re: Alert!! Pyramid Scheme! Date:  10/18/2006  3:03 PM
Author:  LiveFromHopkins Number:  223 of 234

Re CC today, I think all is well. I noticed the payables (and cash) up quite a bit, so I emailed a question about it cuz no one asked on the cc.

Interesting that they are really laying back on China and waiting to see how NUS and Avon do before they hard charge there (if ever).

I thought it funny that they were chortling about the stock price hit (down $4) saying they were rubbing their hands in anticipation of buying back more stock tomorrow morning - we'll see.

The Malaysia market (starting 07) is forecast to be like Mexico, HK and Singapore (each with 4M in 3Q rev).

So, I don't see a big change in story although it looks like growth is slowing just a bit - as would be expected as they approach 100M per qtr.

I'm not quite as enthusiastic about the magazine promotion to gain more associates - we'll see. It looks like they are taking a chance with this, but hey, no pain, no gain.

Phil
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us