The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks U / U.S. Global Investors, Inc.

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-started-watching-this-stock-which-i-found-24899907.aspx

Subject:  Re: Nobody onboard? Date:  12/6/2006  2:55 AM
Author:  Jac7656 Number:  11 of 40

I started watching this stock (which I found through CAPS) when it was at $29. The more I looked at it, the more I wanted to buy a piece. But unfortunately, I didn't have the money to buy in at the time, and had to wait a few weeks. By that time, it was $44. I was nervous about the price point, but just thought I'd change my investing strategy on this one to a more short-term trade if it had any momentum left. Well, yesterday it hit $60 in mid-day trading, so I guess the bullish view on GROW hasn't quite run out of steam yet.

With a 30% profit in about a month, it's pretty tempting to take some profits, and I might do that because I'm starting to get a little more nervous about a pullback. But I'll definitely keep a good portion so tat if it dips back below my initial entry point I can hopefully see some additional gains down the road if their performance continues to impress.

Best of luck to all who are along on this ride!

-Alan
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us