The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Bonds & Fixed Income Investments

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/charlie-i-dont-usually-bother-responding-to-you-24961265.aspx

Subject:  Re: Buying Bonds Date:  12/22/2006  8:09 AM
Author:  Lokicious Number:  19106 of 35400

Charlie ,

I don't usually bother responding to you being a pretentious pain, but let me say this for once and for all.

You have had ample opportunity to make changes to FAQs but refuse to help, because they aren't yours.

You are unwilling and apparently unable to help beginners. You want o make bond invvesting much more complicated than it needs to be so you can proclaim expertise. Ex[ertise is not necessary for buying most bonds, including high investment grade corporates.

I have always made it clear that people should not engage in speculative bond buying, which is what you do, without knowing what they are doing. Simply answering a question of where to buy corporate bonds with a basic statement about issues and options, which is what an FAQ does, does not somehow get people in over their heads.

I think you have serious self-esteem problems, and I have no intention in having to put up with them.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us