The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Canadian Investing / Canada - Microcaps

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/yes-to-the-website-software-community-sort-of-24970864.aspx

Subject:  Re: MicroCap Challenge 2007 Date:  12/26/2006  11:33 PM
Author:  fakena Number:  2907 of 3296

Yes, to the website software community sort of. Its like a world war developed there, its at least three seperate directions now. Playing a bit of online poker too. I guess the challenge for 2007 will be to balance some time amongst all three hobbies. Looks like 2006 will yield a 35%+ return for me basically doing nothing throughout the year.

I spent a few days over your way in June(Metchosin mostly) then drove almost non-stop from there to here(81 hours I think it was). I think I set a personal best for tears shed each day I was there. Lovely weather and people, just the wrong type of event surrounding it.

Definitely time to get a start on buy candidates, its looking like I should at least cut in half a few of my holdings. Bevo the plant germinator looks like its available for a good price. And Taiga Building Products looks like it has some type of debenture available with a 14% yield. Mostly everything looked overpriced at start of 2006 and went higher.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us