The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks E / Ennis Business Forms Inc.

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/thanks-moon1215-indeed-ennis-has-performed-well-25001208.aspx

Subject:  Re: up and up Date:  1/5/2007  4:48 AM
Author:  Lippoldtskivich Number:  32 of 38

Thanks Moon1215. Indeed, Ennis has performed well enough that I let my guard down a bit, focusing instead on my other holdings that are booming or busting. Some of my other holdings have required closer tracking and more portfolio management.

But in the background, Ennis has been performing in a solid way. Who would have thought that a business forms & T-shirt company would deliver such returns in this day and age of paperless offices and imported apparel from Asia. My only regret is that I never got past the purchase of my first 1/3.

So, what do you Fools think? P/E at 14.8, PEG at .99, debt/equity at 0.35, dividend yield 2.45%, price/book at 2.01. The stats look really good and management seems to be executing well after the merger. Is this a candidate for fresh investment? Are we poised for more of the same favourable stock performance?

Cheers,
Lippoldtskivich
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us