The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Sports / Dallas Cowboys

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/gotta-feel-bad-for-romo-he-was-very-emotional-in-25008367.aspx

Subject:  Re: Tough Loss Date:  1/7/2007  9:39 AM
Author:  Pituophis Number:  40 of 56

Gotta feel bad for Romo. He was very emotional in post-game interview.

Truth is, he got us into the playoffs. Never would have made it that far with Bledsoe. I have never seen the spot of a ball reversed.

really tough loss...reminiscent of the washington loss earlier in the year...it's bad enough when a team simply gets beat by a better team but a game so full of crazy mistakes and bad calls is somehow harder to take...

I've seen the spot of the ball reversed but there was no way the umpire had conclusive evidence to reverse it in this case - but that was just one of several really bad calls--but mainly the Cowboys made just enough really horrible mistakes to lose. yeah, it's hard to imagine just how bad Romo must feel...sorry I missed the post game interview but at the time I didn't really want to think about that game anymore myself - what a blow - going from about to kick the game winning FG to aaarggh in a heartbeat - and now I'm going to forget about it til next spring...
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us