The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/yeah-that-much-i-figured-but-as-i-live-where-25129405.aspx

Subject:  Re: Staying Socially Active in Retirement Date:  2/4/2007  10:47 PM
Author:  AngelMay Number:  303 of 56851

Yeah, that much I figured, but as I live where cool is a winter thing only I wondered about the other. Now it's been explained to me I may think about RVing it sometime. I hate leaving my Furkids.

;)

StarWarrior Rie

Me, too.
We don't yet have an RV, but we are seriously thinking of getting one. There are so many places here in the western USA that I would love to see and it would be really cool to be able to take my "baby" with us.

I have no delusions or illusions about it, though. I know going in that we will never get anywhere near our money back out of it when we are finally tired of motoring around and decide to sell it. That's important to realize right up front, I think.

But having an RV will allow us to go to wonderful places off the beaten path and always be able to sleep on our own sheets at night. Something to be said for that.

We just need to find the right RV for us. And we will when the time is right.

AM
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us