The Motley Fool Discussion Boards
Motley Fool Global Gains / GGM: Intl. Broker Capabilities
|Subject: Re: Buying Foreign Stocks with E*Trade||Date: 2/5/2007 2:20 PM|
|Author: bunkerbob||Number: 64 of 195|
Just spotted a new notice on the E*Trade site that is relevant to this discussion. Not many details yet, but it looks like it could be very useful. Here's their pitch:
"Coming Soon: Online Global Trading
Trade globally in local currencies: Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, France, Germany, & the UK.
New! Global Trading is coming to E*TRADE Securities.
Soon you'll be able to:
* Trade stocks in six global markets: Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, and the United Kingdom.
* Hedge U.S. dollar exposure with five global currencies.
* Add international diversification to your stock portfolio.
* Easily view and manage your Global Trading Account with your other account(s) at ETRADE.com.
* Get customer support from our specialized Global Trading desk."
|Copyright 1996-2013 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us|