The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/but-should-good-liberals-be-planning-for-such-25134670.aspx

Subject:  Re: Blue Collar Early Retirement Date:  2/6/2007  5:33 AM
Author:  LudditeAndroid Number:  560 of 63238

But should good liberals be planning for such luxuries at all? Isn't early retirement really an activity for a wealthy elite to aim for, and by grasping Republicans in particular?

Does framing gross generalizations in question format make them any less immature and inflammatory? Am I going to have to de-fave yet another retire early board for containing more than my recommended daily dosage of headache-inducing, infantile flamewarring? What does the F12 button do? Why am I still awake? Why does anyone even bother arguing with asinine statements like this? Why am I even bothering to reply to something that deserves no humoring and warrants no argument because it's so patently ridiculous? Why on earth would somebody put the word "liberal" in the title of a board without knowing exactly how that movie would end? (It's a sled.)
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us