The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

CAPS / CAPS Feedback

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-think-caps-is-a-useful-investing-tool-but-you-25180086.aspx

Subject:  Re: CAPS is not meant to be a mirror of performa Date:  2/15/2007  5:46 PM
Author:  AssetMangler Number:  4921 of 8090

I think Caps is a useful investing tool, but you have to accept it on its own terms, and not by what YOU want it to be. It sort of seems to me that for people that are highly left brained people (linear/analytical) it could be frustrating.

That's my $.05 pop psychology analysis. But you can pay me later. ;)

Your cheque is in the mail Ganndalf. OK, you got me, but you make my being a compulsive-obsessive, anal-retentive, paranoid, type-A, quant-psycho sound like a bad thing...

But I can change! ... OK everbody - group hug; (you too woof321) ... now, how do we all FEEL about Select Comfort? (don't forget to visualize the comfort part) ... :)

Cheers,
AM

Actually - it would be interesting to see this play out at the Goldman-Sachs bond desk ... (I've never seen anyone thrown through a closed office tower window before) :)

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us