The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ohmushrooms-are-goodespecially-in-omelets-and-25181247.aspx

Subject:  Re: OT: house values... Date:  2/15/2007  10:21 PM
Author:  telegraph Number:  2076 of 61960

Oh..mushrooms are good..especially in omelets and on pizza!....

Will have nice omelet Sat...every other day....with egg beaters, some mushrooms, cut up roma tomato, pinch of ceddar cheese...

And sunday night is pizza night at the local pizza buffet ($4.86) for all you can eat..including small salad bar......

Tomorrow is a pancake day..might make some with Kamut...or might make some with buckwheat....then sit down with cup or two of coffee as I read the Financial Times....

No need to rush out in the 30 degree weather. First time is going out to get the mail at about 11:30 am.....but the ole car might have to take a trip to the Honda place...seems to be developing a problem....17 years old, so I guess you got to expect a problem every 5 or 10 years. Otherwise, change the oil once a year.....and drive and drive...

zillow fairly accurate here in the suburbs..... two houses on my street for sale, though...been for sale for 6 months.....too many new homes being sold here....thousands and thousands of them....no shortage of land between Dallas and the OK border....

t.

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us