The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Well on Less


Subject:  Re: IRA Date:  3/10/2007  8:06 AM
Author:  etbean Number:  1048 of 1845

I thought only for Roth IRA one had to have earned income. The regular quallified one -not, or at least we pay taxes on the pension etc.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us