The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/what-i-find-the-hardest-are-these-discussion-25400697.aspx

Subject:  Re: Investing in my Roth IRA Date:  4/16/2007  9:34 PM
Author:  SirTas Number:  56829 of 75642

What I find the hardest are these discussion boards. I don't get them. Takes me days to find my way back and I am not sure if I am actually replying to the person who responded to my post? After you get your question answered or wish to continue a dialog with someone, can you reply directly to that person? Is this acceptable? I am not sure of the etiquette here. My instinct is to thank the person for their response.

First, it's a good idea to mark the boards you like and frequent by clicking on the heart (with the checkmark in it) that you see accompanying each board. That adds the board to your "favorites." Then, there is a page called "favorites and replies" that has links to all of the recent postings on these boards. And on that "favorites and replies" page there is a link (marked "replies") that takes you immediately to posts that have replied to yours. You can even reply to a reply right on that page.

See you around the boards!

--SirTas

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us