The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Arts, Travel & Entertainment / Drive

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/i-dont-care-what-anyone-says-i-like-this-show-25432333.aspx

Subject:  Re: Caught up and now concerned Date:  4/25/2007  9:10 PM
Author:  csp Number:  22 of 36

I don't care what anyone says - I like this show a lot, and I hope it retains it's energy and finds its audience as well.

Me too - I think this show has great potential. After watching the first episode, I thought "OK, this show could be another Heroes this year". Like Heroes, it seems to have good writing, good characters, some action, some mystery, some suspense, and a hidden not-so-benevolent entity orchestrating portions of the whole thing.

The good thing is that Fox seems to give their new shows more time than the other networks.

Without going into Fox's stunning display of incompetence regarding Firefly, I hope they do a better job of managing Drive and also give it some time to get going. I'm probably too cynical about Fox now, but I don't think they've done a very good job promoting this show - especially for something that premiered in the somewhat unusual month of April.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us