The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Hobbies & Interests / Comic Books

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/louise-sorry-for-the-delay-in-posting-just-saw-25510129.aspx

Subject:  Re: Greetings, Fool! Date:  5/19/2007  9:00 PM
Author:  TMFBreakerTAllan Number:  5 of 7

Louise;

Sorry for the delay in posting. Just saw this board.

Interesting set of books you follow. I have been collecting Amazing Spiderman since the 70's - missed a few years in the 80's, but never went back to fill in the collection.

What was your take on the S3 movie? I thought the effects outshadowed the first two, but found the movie a bit long. Liked it and will likely see it a few times more once the DVD comes out.

As for my current reading - I am about two years behind, I can't comment on Civil War, having read only the beginning. As for books I don't miss - I get all Matt Wagner written and drawn books - still have to read the latest Batman series he did. Also the Astro City books become must reads.

I still buy the FF and a few of the Spiderman titles. Every few months I look at some DC comics to see what is happening with Batman, but rarely keep up.

And finally, the guilty pleasure confession - loved the DC Metal Men comics from the late 60's and 70's.

T. Allan
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us