The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Hobbies & Interests / Belly Dancin' Fools

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/it-was-fun-i-got-together-with-my-matron-of-honor-25518440.aspx

Subject:  Re: Has this board died? Date:  5/22/2007  3:18 PM
Author:  DBAVelvet74 Number:  129 of 145

It was fun. I got together with my matron of honor and another BD friend who was going to attend the wedding and we choreographed it at my house.

I had to put on my corset so we could figure out what moves I could and couldn't do. (BD'ing in a corset is very different)

We got together the night before the wedding to practice once in the reception room so we knew how far we had to travel in the opening section, and then we slipped of to a side room for one run through (with out sashes) right before we actually performed (we had the wedding coordinator get everyone out of that room for us with some excuse about them needing to do some set up.

The matron of honor let the best man know when we were ready, and he set up a chair in the middle of the dance floor, led DH out there, and blind folded him so he didn't see us enter.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us