The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Unexpected windfall Date:  6/22/2007  12:35 PM
Author:  spinning Number:  94977 of 127753

If she wants to pay for your son's college, one option is to put in a 529 keeping her as the owner. I think this has the best outcome for financial aid impacts. Try the Paying for College fool board or for info on 529's.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us