The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Canadian Investing / Canada - Microcaps

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/also-looks-as-if-coast-wholesale-appliances-has-26369640.aspx

Subject:  Re: MicroCap Challenge 2007 Date:  2/10/2008  6:35 AM
Author:  fakena Number:  3205 of 3296

also looks as if Coast Wholesale Appliances has $100 of dividends missing as each unit was receiving .12 per month for 12 months of $1.20 in total which was bumbed up a bit through the year to $1.23 annually.

Doesn't look like a new 2008 pick op here yet but my picks from last year I still like and have recently increased my position on Silverleaf Vacation Resorts SVLF-Q, bought a fair bit of Hart Stores HIS-T which IMO, has normalized earnings in the $0.35-$75 range depending on the year, is growing store counts by 5% per year and paying a 3+% div yield. PDM royalty trust PDM.un-T is available often for 15+% dist yield when the likes of similar trusts like A&W AW.un-T are priced with yields under 10% and often near 8%. I've usually enjoyed Pizza Delight meals both here and m travels around Atlantic Canada. Seems like a good undervalued trust deal to me.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us