The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Filing an Amended Return Date:  2/14/2008  1:30 PM
Author:  TheXRayStyle Number:  98674 of 127753

It was around $1,000. To confuse things even more, it was a grant from Americorps as part of an education award that went directly to a college to pay tuition and fee expenses. Because we never actually received a check, we didn't think to wait for a 1099-MISC before filing.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us