The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retire Early Liberal Edition

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/amen-to-that-only-problem-my-wife-and-i-have-a-26397183.aspx

Subject:  Re: The Secret of Happiness Date:  2/19/2008  11:55 AM
Author:  ariechert Number:  11575 of 62060

Amen to that...

Only problem my wife and I have a different defintions of "lots of sex".

buzman

--------------------

Reminds me of when my buddy Dave and I were trout fishing together one time. Dave was a newly married young guy. Hadn't been married too long. He asked me, "Art, does your wife ever initiate sex?" I had to honestly answer him, "no, not really." The few times when it appeared that she did, there was an ulterior motive, which was to get it out of the way so I wouldn't be bothering her later on.

So I asked her why it is that very few married women initiate sex. She said they don't have to because they know their husbands will. Which reminds me of an online article that I recently read. It said that most men have an international airport in their brains when it comes to sex, and most women have just a small commuter airport in their brains, so it's like trying to land a super jumbo jet at a commuter airport. There's bound to be problems.

Art
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us