The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Birds of a Feather / Teens and Their Money

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/just-so-you-know-i-try-to-visit-the-board-daily-26403502.aspx

Subject:  Re: TEENS!!! Date:  2/21/2008  7:32 AM
Author:  Jognils Number:  1927 of 2674

Just so you know, I try to visit the board daily, but awesomestockdude is doing such a great job of answering everyone's questions that I usually can't find much to add! (Keep up the good work, awesomestockdude!) I will try to stay active, though.

I usually don't have a whole lot of free time due to school, but I did have an idea that I thought would be cool to try. What if every week the regulars on the teen board collaborate and pick a stock to analyze. Once we decide on a company, we could each do some research and draw conclusions about the company's health and potential as an investment, and the following week we could compare our findings. For example, people could nominate companies and someone like awesomestockdude could post a poll on say, Friday. By Monday, the company with the most votes is the one we research, and the following Monday we create a thread to discuss our own research. I'd love to hear some other ideas or comments!

Jognils
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us