The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Birds of a Feather / Teens and Their Money

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/uhwell-i-told-you-guys-that-i-wont-be-much-of-26420829.aspx

Subject:  Re: Stock of the Week: Activision (ATVI) Date:  2/26/2008  8:40 PM
Author:  tobyas132 Number:  1993 of 2674

Uh...well I told you guys that I wont be much of the person who can read graphs SO! Ive prepared some other stuff on my own...from some of my knowledge...well here I go(i got the games that are most famous in Activision)
"Points from gamespot"
1~10

Guitar hero 1/2/3: Basically uh..I think the average for the 3 guitar hero game is near the point of 8.0~9.0 which is said to be "great" from most of America so Im guessing thats some profit that Activision gives.

Call of Duty 1/2/3: This too is some where around 8.0~9.0 so Im guessing America likes it+_+

Spiderman: ok well this game is to be..around 4.0~5.0..fair to poor...Im thinking its more of a childs game..and Im going to say this because im one of those "game geeks" well...the games made out of movies..there more or likely to be bad...haha

well..There are more Ive noticed but...most of the new ones are like shrek and bee movie transformer...and more..so..haha It looks good..but I dont know...this is the most I can do..Im so terribly sorry..I look up more!..of the not stock graph related...stuff..(?)

I wish this could help...

tobyas132
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us