The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: new car deductions Date:  2/28/2008  12:46 PM
Author:  irasmilo Number:  99133 of 127616

IF the deduction for State Sales Tax is reinstated (expired 12/31/07) the sales tax on the car will be an "exyra" you can add to the chart amount of tax to deduct, so save your sales receipt which states the amount of inteest you paid.

I'm sure ed meant to end his sentence with "...states the amount of sales tax you paid."

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us