The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Birds of a Feather / Teens and Their Money

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/hey-everyone-since-the-activity-is-slowing-down-26437518.aspx

Subject:  Re: Stock of the Week: Activision (ATVI) Date:  3/3/2008  8:49 PM
Author:  Jognils Number:  2023 of 2674

Hey everyone,

Since the activity is slowing down here, I figured we could start wrapping up our first stock of the week. Awesomestockdude, I'm trying to find an answer for your question about the drop in publishing income, but someone else might be able to provide a more complete explanation.

Let's give it until Friday and then decide collectively whether we think Activision would make a good long-term investment. I have a little more research, which I'll try to post in the next day or so. If you would like to contribute more of your work and findings about Activision, now is the time to do it!

In the meantime, assuming everyone is in favor of continuing the stock of the week feature and willing to contribute, I can start a poll for next week's stock. I'll be sure to include the recommendations over the past week or so, including Bank of America, Wrigley's, and Berkshire Hathaway. Let me know if you have any other thoughts or ideas!

Jognils
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us