The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/ok-sorry-about-the-mix-up-on-the-first-post-but-26470636.aspx

Subject:  Re: Attn: KK from SuzeOrman & Anyone who can hel Date:  3/13/2008  9:45 PM
Author:  raetsu Number:  269488 of 308881

Ok sorry about the mix up on the first post but here is a quick over view. I am making $20K-25K a year right now. I had a job making $56K but I was fired because the company downsized. I was fired in July. Sense July I have been trying to find a job making close to what I was making. As a quick fix I got a seasonal job as a tax preparer. I have a house mortgage and all my other bills as you can see in the first post.

I had said on another site that I wanted to increase my credit score(509-590) by 200 points. So KK from the other site told me to come here. KK also asked me a lot of questions the main one being "Why I want to increase my score when I need to be worried about my income". If you are not KK my reply(first posting to this site) don't make a lot of sense(sorry about that).

KK said to sell my house but I can't because of my neigborhood.

I think if you read the end of my first post starting with my monthly budget it will make more sense now.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us