The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: 2008 IRA contributions if retired? Date:  3/14/2008  5:06 PM
Author:  ptheland Number:  99458 of 127519

Will you have earned income - wages or self-employment - in 2008? If not, you cannot make an IRA contribution.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us