Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/anyone-who-can-help-part-2-26487169.aspx

Subject:  Anyone who can help Part 2 Date:  3/19/2008  12:14 PM
Author:  raetsu Number:  269804 of 308463

Hi everyone,

I see I mean to clear up something.

-My step dad dont live with me he is just on my cell phone family plan
-My partner is 28 and I am 27
-The 19 year old is some kid that was living with us because my partner wanted him to. I guess she was trying to keep him out of trouble.

UPDATES
I kicked out the 19 as of monday march 17, 08.
My partner has until April 1 to move out. That was a hard convo and we may end up braking up because of all of this.

I want to cancel the cable but I have to pay $240 because of my contract. The cell phones is $150 a phone (3) to cancel because of my contract with they.

I did find three new room mates that will move in on the 1st of April. One will be paying $300 and that other two will be paying $350. This is only until Aug and then they will be move out.

One of the $350 people is in the army and will not be moving in until June.

-Quick background on the new room mates... My friend has a house that she was leasing to own, but because of some big problems with the house she was able to get out of the lease. She wants to move in with me and she comes with 2 other rent paying people. I am happy. She and I have lived together before so it should go good. She set the move out day to Aug because she has other plans at that point.

What should I be doing at this point? I am still job huntimg.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us