The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Reporting 529 distributions on taxes Date:  3/20/2008  11:58 AM
Author:  TMFTaurean Number:  99603 of 127613

Thanks Phil...I'll have a look at Pub 570.

From what you are saying though, even though the recipient SSN on the 1099-Q we received was listed as my wife's, it still needs to be reported on our daughter's return and not on ours?

Thanks again for the replies.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us