The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: K1 non-resident state filing Date:  3/31/2008  2:09 AM
Author:  Hohum77 Number:  99901 of 127613

I can provide the answer for at least one--
OK - Non-resident files an OK tax form only if gross income from OK sources is at least $1000

I think you might be safe from Texas filing requirements also.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us