The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Fun & Games / Humor and Urban Legends

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/incredible-behaviour-26538006.aspx

Subject:  Incredible behaviour Date:  4/6/2008  12:06 AM
Author:  branmin Number:  122297 of 167965

Used to enjoy this board, in fact, looked forward to my daily or weekly laugh and although not a frequent poster, tried to chip in with a little humor occasionally......................kept my mouth shut for some time but enough is enough..............

NutsandBolts asks a straight forward question and it ends up being a pi$$ing match.....mainly through one person and one person alone, who I have consistently watched tried to wreck this board and other boards in the process..............

Tpault..you are incredibly unpopular..disliked..loathed in fact by many here. You appear to want to goad people into a reaction. You relish an arguement..you start it, then try to(on another lengthy and pointless post) apologise(without any real conviction I might add) only to commence another prolonged discussion on a separate topic, which in your case, usually belongs elswewhere.

Why do you post here, when most barely tolerate you and spoil it for everyone else...........?

If the majority agree with me, Rec this post(no I am not AJ in disguise, the rec wh ore..:-)) just would like to get back to where we were many months ago..............a simple and very pleasant humor board, without constant snide and banal comments of false superiority............
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us