The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Bonds & Fixed Income Investments


Subject:  Re: Savings bond question Date:  4/7/2008  11:19 PM
Author:  halite Number:  23562 of 36310

Here is a link to Treasury Direct which should be what your after.

Good luck,


If Your Bond is Lost or Destroyed after You Receive It - To get your bond replaced, fill out Form PD F 1048 and follow the instructions.
Mail the completed form to:

Bureau of the Public Debt
P.O. Box 7012
Parkersburg, WV 26106-7012

NOTE: Once you receive replacement bonds or payment for lost bonds, the original bonds belong to the U.S. Government. If you find bonds after receiving replacements or payment for them, please return them to us! Replacement bonds will show the original issue date.

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us