The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Relationships / Men

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/perplexed-26603888.aspx

Subject:  Perplexed Date:  4/28/2008  9:55 PM
Author:  Colovion Number:  492 of 512

What the HELL is wrong with women? I mean, is the Y chromosome the only one with the "rational" gene on it?

My wife just spent the last 20 minutes carping at me... and I don't know why! Apparently being the only person bringing in money, providing the insurance, doing the dishes, taking out the garbage, doing the laundry, letting her buy whatever she wants, letting her sleep extra today while I watched our 2-year old son... all of that is negated because I'm now online and watching playoff hockey. Despite NEVER hitting her I'm the worst husband EVER.

Then she asked what I had to say about it. Huh? You mean this is REAL?!? Holy crap! Maybe she has me confused with the husband on one of those Lifetime made for TV movies or something!

So, I'm in the doghouse. I'm a terrible, terrible person. I apparently have to improve or else. I have to admit that I do fall a bit short of perfect... but is that REALLY the standard I should be held up to? I mean, REALLY?

Hmmm... I hope that fold-out couch still has a sheet on it, or else it is going to be a LONG night!
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us