The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks M / Multi-Color Corp.

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/yay-another-person-is-watching-labl-if-only-for-26756743.aspx

Subject:  Re: Not much posted about this company. Date:  6/23/2008  7:56 PM
Author:  Gurdjeppo Number:  19 of 25

YAY! Another person is watching LABL!

If only for the sake of establishing dialogue alone I am very curious about your hesitations regarding management. What do you feel are their shortcomings? Aside from debt, where I generally feel they keep good, functioning grip, I haven't seen any particularly bright red flags. you? Any string of decisions or personality issues you think about?

I agree that their position is enviable and I'm not worried too much about their somewhat less-than-diversified customer base (Miller and P&G ain't goin' nowhere), but I don't see any big breakout gains in their sub-sector, unless one of their big three decides to throw a ton of their printing work at them suddenly (hope I'm wrong of course).

Long-term I feel solid about LABL. They're a tech leader in a sturdy position to grow big, and given their size, with significant exponentiality, but maybe not so fast or soon as big, fat opportunities need to present themselves for a microcap to become big numbers.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us