The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Religion & Culture / Creation vs. Evolution

URL:  http://boards.fool.com/id-be-happy-to-discuss-my-views-on-the-issues-26775629.aspx

Subject:  Re: Why ID is religion, a primer Date:  6/30/2008  4:23 PM
Author:  Kazim Number:  15537 of 25048

I'd be happy to discuss my views on the issues you raised, but its pointless to do so with someone who considers all his dialog partners naive, stupid, and dishonest. I'm sorry, but I just can't get past that.

And I think that Centromere has raised several substantive, interesting, and well-supported points which you have sidestepped by engaging in a very transparent ad hominem. (Your entire post basically amounts to: "You are too closed-minded to hear my rebuttal, therefore I will not waste it on you." This is not only insulting to Centromere, but it also discounts the possibility that there are ANY other posters or lurkers here who are capable of deriving any value from your response.)

By responding to a serious post with such an ad hominem, you are trying to imply that you have a very good answer which you choose not to share. The fact is, I don't believe you.
Copyright 1996-2014 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us