The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Computers, Phones & Internet / Wireless World


Subject:  PC-to-TV connection Date:  7/11/2008  11:31 AM
Author:  whiteoakleaf Number:  4018 of 4031

I want to view images on my TV screen that are stored on my PC. Any one know the name of the connector I need to buy?

Thanks! WOL
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us